Valley Baptist Church built this structure in 1848 of common bond brick with a cut limestone foundation. The upper floor has the original decorative pressed tin on the walls and ceiling. The building has housed the Free and Accepted Masons #163 (1896), a private business, and an antique store. Today it is home to a décor and fabric shop.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068