This package bungalow designed by Sears’ architect was built in 1925 for $5,000. The siding is cedar with the original slate roof and roof support brackets. Original windows, French doors, woodwork, floors and fireplace are all intact, while the garage has been converted to a cottage. Over the years, the home has been owned by the Waterhouse family and by Fay Denny.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068