This 1803 structure is the oldest house on Main Street and originally stood in the middle of the woods. Samuel Martin was an entrepreneur and land speculator who owned a grain mill on the Little Miami River, and a tannery and distillery at the corner of Main and Franklin Streets.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068