A date plate near the peak of this building registers its construction in 1886. A.L. Farr and Will White operated a grocery here, which was sold to Oliver Smallwood in 1940. The building was sold again and later became an antique shop. In late 2009, Andrew and Herchelle Shipman bought the business and named it The Buggy Wheel.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068