260 West High - St. Augustine's Catholic Church

The lot was purchased in 1867 by Archbishop John Purcell and the Catholic Church was built in 1877. This building served as a mission chapel under the care of Father Alexander until 1878, with Mass celebrated only a few Sundays each year by visiting priests until 1912. In 1976, the structure was sold and became a commercial building.