top of page
This property was owned by Thomas Pugh from 1823 to 1835. The original log dwelling was constructed in 1824 with an addition around 1850. The distinctive upper-story veranda identifies the building as a Patterson house. A relative, Achilles Pugh, lived across South Street on the corner, and the family name was associated with the abolitionist movement in Ohio.
bottom of page