This home was built c 1901. One of the early owners of the home was the J.E.Janney family in 1910. One of their daughters wrote the song  “The Orange and Black” for the Waynesville High School. Other owners included Mary Ellen Lacey, the Smith’s. the Boggs’ and the Combs.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068