top of page
This farmhouse once overlooked a 200-acre farm on top of Waynesville’s hill. It included the property where the Waynesville Schools is now located. To the south it bordered the Patterson Farm (now the LeMay farm) and the Sheehan farm. This farm was owned by John M. and Mary Alice Sinclair prior to 1840. They (sold or gave) the Miami Monthly Meeting trustees the land behind the Quaker school and the Red Brick Meeting House.
bottom of page