This home was built circa 1839. Francis was a Civil War surgeon and Miriam operated a spa and phrenology mineral baths until the 1890s. The building also housed the Farmers Grange from 1920 to 1953.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068