top of page
9 North Main - Lebanon Citizens National Bank

Founded in 1875 as the Waynesville National Bank, on the northeast corner of Main and North Streets in the Miami House, the current structure was erected in 1901 after the Great Fire of 1900 destroyed all but the two northern-most buildings on the block. In September 1997, then-owner Key Bank sold the business to its present owner, The Lebanon Citizens National Bank.

bottom of page