Built in 1873, this structure housed the Town Hall from 1874 to 1921. It housed operas, dances, movies, concerts and lectures. In 1921, a devastating fire consumed the second floor of the building. The remaining structure is part of the original building.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068