The current 1914 structure replaced the original brick church built on this site in 1840. Men of the church and community helped with construction and the women cleaned the bricks from the old church by hand to be used in the new one. Two large stained glass windows adorn the sanctuary, the Good Shepherd, and The Agony in the Garden of Gethsemane. In 1960, the Christian Education addition was dedicated, and the following year, the parsonage was added.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068