This building has three bays with three slender dormers. In 1880 Woolley & Son operated a harness and saddle business on the south side of the building. In later years, it was occupied by the D.R. Smith Grocery. The north entrance was a drug store operated by various people over the years including Dr. J.E. Janney and Dr. Wymer Drake.