90 South Main - Dr. John Wright Office

This small building, acquired by Drs. Miriam and Francis Williamson, was moved to this location circa 1850 to be used as an office by Dr. John Wright, their son-in-law. He practiced here for about fifty years. After 1900, it became a residence. Carolyn Caruthers lived here and operated her business as a seamstress.