top of page
This Queen Ann-style home was built in 1901 of yellow glazed brick on the site of the Reed Broom Factory (later the Wayne Novelty Works Co.). The house has three usable floors, all with yellow pine woodwork and stairway. Dr. John Witham lived and worked here. In 1959 it was renovated inside by John and Grace Gibson. The lattice pergola was added in 1990 when the house became a tea room.
bottom of page