top of page
Although used as a commercial business for many years, this structure was originally built in August of 1877 as a house of worship at a cost of $1,625. J.S. Hughes was the first minister. In 1945, the church purchased the house and lot on the corner of Main and High Streets to be used as a parsonage and classrooms. Colorful stained glass windows were donated by Mrs. Francis Brannock. In 1977-78 the building was used as a mission.
bottom of page