top of page
The Quakers held school sessions in Waynesville in a log cabin as early as 1802. This school, a vernacular brick building of Flemish-bond brick construction, was built in 1811 at the same time as the White Brick Meeting House (see #35). In 1843, Indian children who were being moved from Ohio to western reservations were educated here. Today it serves as a residence.
bottom of page