Thomas Wilson built a two-story frame house at the rear of the current residence in 1819, and the main portion of the home was built by Samuel Rogers c.1836. Over the years it has been an inn, stage coach stop, tavern, doctor’s office, bed and breakfast, art gallery and boarding house, and, in the late 1800s, the home of Dr. J.M. Robb’s Hippodrome Liniment.

© The Waynesville Area Heritage & Cultural Center at The Friends Home, Inc., 2013

Proudly created with Wix.com

Call us:

513-897-1607

Find us: 

115 S. 4th Street, P.O. Box 12,

Waynesville, Ohio 45068